Tuesday 7 May 2013

WHO WILL BE MY FRIEND?

If one see his or her chat list , she may find, very few, to whom  she or he feel to talk with comfort.
They have no proper sence, how to talk with a lady? when to ping? if one know other is busy, then not try
to distrub her. It is the only common sence.

I am in google site from long period, My experience it too bitter, apart from very few, all come for chat coz they feel lonely. they would have come when I was in red light (busy), nothing bother them, if I say I am busy
they don't even understand the meaning of it, if I close the chat box, they don't feel it offensive, come again , and again. I feel disturbed, angry , annoying, to resist them I have to be some time harsh,

I don't consider them as a friend, why that guy feel we are just granted?

FRIEND SHIP IS AN UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN  BOTH.

FRIEND SHIP NEEDS MATCHING OF WEAVE LENGTH

IT IS SUCH A CLOSELESS, WHEN ONE, IS ABSENT, OTHER WILL FEEL FOR HER.

WHEN BOTH OF THEM TALKING, BOTH OF THEM FEEL HAPPY, INSTEAD OF BOING NESS

MOST  IMPORTNAT THING, TWO CAN EASILY TOUCHING THEIR HEART, BUT THEIR LOVE WILL BE PURE

FRIEND SHIP WILL BE MORE STRONG, WHEN , BOTH OF THEM EXPECT NOTHING FROM OTHER.

BOTH CAN ABLE TO SHARE THEIR THOUGHT, PAIN, FEELING TO OTHER , WITHOUT
ANY HESITATION.

BOTH HAVE A GROUND TO RESPECT OTHERS..

May be many in our chat list, but a very few can connect with our mind, brain, and soul    

No comments:

Post a Comment